Error during importing contacts from Outlook: Interface not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040155)
One of our customers got the error during importing contacts from Outlook folder. Synqit import fails with Interface not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040155) error
This problem occurs if the Microsoft Office part (Ole32.dll file that is located in the %Windir%\System32 folder) is not registered correctly in the Microsoft Windows registry.
To resolve this problem, register the Ole32.dll file. To do this, follow these steps:
- For Windows XP/2000: click Start, and then click Run. The Run dialog box appears. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK: cmd.exe
- For Windows Vista/7: click Start, and then type Command Prompt, in appeared list, right click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
- In appeared Command Prompt window type the following command and press Enter
- For 32 bit Windows: Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
- For 64 bit Windows: %systemroot%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe %Windir%\SysWoW64\Ole32.dll
- In the RegSvr32 dialog box, click OK.
- Start Synqit, and then start contacts import.