New version supports import from Yahoo!® Address Book
- Import from Yahoo!® Address Book into Skype is added
- SkypeSync does not update a contact if it already exists in Skype. A respective message is recorded in log.
- Minor bug-fixes and GUI enhancements
Error message: The application requires that assembly office version 188.8.131.52 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first.
On some computers SkypeSync installation fails with error message:
Unable to install or run the application. The application requires that assembly office version 184.108.40.206 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first.
The problem is solved in new version. Please download a new version from the download section.
New version of SkypeSync is released: SkypeSync 1.4.
- SkypeSync now works in two modes: trial mode and purchased mode. Trial mode is limited by importing first 15 contacts. Buy SkypeSync to use its functionality without limitations. Pay for SkypeSync by your SkypeOut credit. Please refer to how to buy section for price and detailed purchasing information.
- Major bug-fixes and GUI enhancements.
Good news: the problem with contacts importing is solved.
Zyb fixed the problem with empty response.
SkypeSync is operational again.
Currently, there is a problem during contacts import.
SkypeSync reports the following ERROR: Invalid server response. Please contact SkypeSync online support on [http://skypesync.com/support/].
The problem appears from 9th of April 2008. Problem is caused by Zyb sending empty response.
We are solving this issue. Subscribe to rss feed to be notified when problem will be solved.
The new version of Skype introduces the new way of how a user accepts an application connection to Skype. Step-by-step guide was updated to describe the change.
New version is out with some new enhancements and bug-fixes.
- [bugfix] Unicode characters in contacts are supported
- [new] Main window is resizable now
- [new] Main window location and size are restored after application restart.
- [new] Exe installation file instead of sparc is provided.
You can download it from download section.
If you already have SkypeSync beta installed, a new version will be automatically updated. Accept a new version installation.
The first beta version has problems with connecting to Zyb.com after 16.01.2008, because Zyb.com changed SyncML protocol implementation. SkypeSync reports an "Invalid server response" error.
New version - Beta2 (0.0.6.7) is out. You can download it from download section.
If you already have SkypeSync beta installed, start SkypeSync, close it and start again. A new version will be automatically downloaded from the site. Accept a new version installation. You can also download a new version from download section.
The first SkypeSync beta is out under the version 0.0.5.33. SkypeSync extras is submitted into Skype extras.